Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Success! Pretty Nails Once More - Jenn

After so much struggle with French manicures tonight I decided to go back to basics. I received my Avon order this morning and I snapped a pic for you. As you can see I got a brown, a beige, a jade, vintage blue, navy blue, midnight blue and a lime.

Tonight I used midnight blue with chunky sparkles after a terrible time trying to find a manicurist with a open appointment. Anywho, check them out:
 
Next week I will be reviewing a local nail salon. If you have a product or a place that you would like to review contact us and we will be happy to post anything you have or we can write one up. Also, any nail ideas are welcome!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please remember that this is a family friendly blog so no potty talk :) Fresh ideas and constructive criticism are always welcome.