Monday, September 3, 2012

Party Polka Dots - Nicole

Here's another design with dots! I tend to do them when I don't have a lot of time to spend doing my nails because they're so easy. Got a lot of nice comments on them yesterday at my nieces birthday party so I thought I'd share them with you.

Base coat: Clear Sally Hanson Nail Growth Miracle

Bottom Layer: Wet 'n Wild, Wild Shine in silver (colour 468)

Dots: Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in Ivy League (green) and Hot Magenta (pink)

Top Coat: Sally Hanson Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat (love, love, love this - I bought it for the quick dry aspect, but it really is anti-chip! Lasted 7 days for me -being a stay at home mom that's quite impressive!)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please remember that this is a family friendly blog so no potty talk :) Fresh ideas and constructive criticism are always welcome.