Saturday, August 25, 2012

Product Review: Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover - Jenn

Today I went to the mall to return some things and of course I could not resist the siren's song of Sephora. I can't seem to stay away from that store. I never leave empty handed.

My purchase today was their Instant Nail Polish Remover. The salesperson gave me a demo and it seemed to work pretty well. I was excited to try it out at home. I did my toes which had bright blue sparkles from Nails Inc I love the colour and the ridiculous amount of sparkles you get but taking it off is a nightmare.

I stuck my toe in the foam for a minute while turning it. And when I pulled my toe out....MAGIC! It was gone. My fingers were even easier. I made them in for maybe 25 seconds. It was awesome.

As an added bonus the smell is very pleasant and it fits very nicely in my case.

The cost was $12 for a 75ml bottle which is pretty pricey since for about $5 I can get a bottle of nail polish remover which contains 340ml but it works so well I would recommend that you try this out.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please remember that this is a family friendly blog so no potty talk :) Fresh ideas and constructive criticism are always welcome.